Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

do you know what you guys need
#46
no, i get it

i just think byob is a better version of fyad's meta-ironic comedy
#47
i haven't actually been to byob in forever let's see how unfunny this supposedly is
#48
you're right byob is missing that certain je ne sais quoi that fyad has
#49
fyad seems like a clusterfuck compared to byob

byob is nice and simple thats why i like it
#50
what does byob and fyad stand for
i don't lurk SA often (I should) so I never picked up that knoweledge
#51
didn't you said you couldn't afford a SA account?
#52
He said he couldn't buy one because then his brother would tell on him.
#53
(06-07-2010, 10:15 PM)Vipershark Wrote: what does byob and fyad stand for
i don't lurk SA often (I should) so I never picked up that knoweledge
fuck you and die
bring your own beer
#54
i can easily afford the account, metaru
have you not seen my posts in the buy/sell thread

lunyka's post is the correct answer
#55
(06-07-2010, 04:46 PM)Vipershark Wrote: also which one is diabeetus
is he in this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5TW2PfwxMQ
#56
(06-07-2010, 10:57 PM)Vipershark Wrote:
(06-07-2010, 04:46 PM)Vipershark Wrote: also which one is diabeetus
is he in this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5TW2PfwxMQ

"okay you can't have that intro and just have this" -diabeetus
#57
I prefer the guy who said "I know, we went from Symphony of the Night, to uh..."
#58
that's slow"fuck the spriter's resource"beef
#59
http://www.youtube.com/user/retsupurae#p...u6lUsOtjkY

this is still one of the best btw


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: