Posts: 182
Threads: 1
Joined: Jun 2009
Woo~
Anyway, I don't think it does yet. He's a lot more calm than Sukapon, so his idle will be a bit boring, but still. Rome wasn't built in a day or anything.
Posts: 1,079
Threads: 23
Joined: Nov 2009
Uh, of course hes calm, hes got to represent the fact that hes a Royal Prince. Besides, Sukapon isn't meant to be calm anyway.
To be honest, I think Marth is ready to start animating =)
Posts: 182
Threads: 1
Joined: Jun 2009
06-01-2010, 12:10 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2010, 12:11 PM by ectoBiologist.)
No, he said it would be fun. I said probably not.

I never said he wasn't ready to start being animated.
And I was comparing the fun of animating calm Prince Marth to the fun of animating the bouncy fighting comedian Sukapon.
Posts: 1,079
Threads: 23
Joined: Nov 2009
06-01-2010, 12:13 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2010, 12:13 PM by Locked Achievement.)
ooh, ok. Thank you, because I was a bit concerned that you thought that Sukapon was supposed to be more serious than Marth! Oops..
Posts: 2,335
Threads: 42
Joined: May 2008
I'll probably double the total number of frames. Though, I'm not sure I can do the sub-pixeling (if we should even do that).
Posts: 1,215
Threads: 18
Joined: May 2008
06-02-2010, 10:43 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2010, 10:44 PM by Sol.)
It's not bad, but basically everything that isn't connected to the arms is perfectly still. It doesn't look natural.
Posts: 6,699
Threads: 104
Joined: Jun 2008
I agree, he needs more body movement overall.
Posts: 1,083
Threads: 27
Joined: Jun 2008
Make him rock back and forth like he does in Brawl.
Posts: 1,079
Threads: 23
Joined: Nov 2009
the shading on his closest arm seems to change colour with each frame
Posts: 162
Threads: 7
Joined: Jan 2010
Took a shot at it. Probably not gonna try the cape tho, that's a whole nother story.
Posts: 6,699
Threads: 104
Joined: Jun 2008
That looks pretty good, but it looks like the sword go thicker?
Posts: 1,705
Threads: 39
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 162
Threads: 7
Joined: Jan 2010
Tried to make it more similar to the Falcion in Brawl. o.O
Posts: 2,335
Threads: 42
Joined: May 2008
06-03-2010, 02:39 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2010, 03:03 PM by Kitsu.)
![[Image: tempa.png]](http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/7074/tempa.png)
Well, I've failed. I tried to make him turn sideways (like he does in FE11), and this horror is the result.
@ Ran, it looks good, for sure. It just doesn't seem like a motion a shield-less sword user would have.
Posts: 13,415
Threads: 305
Joined: Feb 2009
He's dancing!