Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

King K.Rool
#46
(05-31-2010, 05:10 PM)gabrielwoj Wrote: That's so funny, but seriously, DK are cool shaded! BUT K ROLL! ROFL! XD

What are you I don't even?
#47
(05-31-2010, 05:10 PM)gabrielwoj Wrote:
(05-31-2010, 12:36 PM)princaipal wailson Wrote: im kinda surprised no one liked the fisticuffs idea
yeah the picture ton posted was a bit extreme but it still fits k.rool perfectly



(quick 2 minute sketch)
[Image: fisticuffs.png]

That's so funny, but seriously, DK are cool shaded! BUT K ROLL! ROFL! XD

Not to be a tightass, but if you aren't going to contribute anything useful or give any constructive input on the pose, you should stop posting in this thread.
#48
(05-31-2010, 05:34 PM)TheProtalGruru Wrote:
(05-31-2010, 05:10 PM)gabrielwoj Wrote:
(05-31-2010, 12:36 PM)princaipal wailson Wrote: im kinda surprised no one liked the fisticuffs idea
yeah the picture ton posted was a bit extreme but it still fits k.rool perfectly



(quick 2 minute sketch)
[Image: fisticuffs.png]

That's so funny, but seriously, DK are cool shaded! BUT K ROLL! ROFL! XD

Not to be a tightass, but if you aren't going to contribute anything useful or give any constructive input on the pose, you should stop posting in this thread.

Okay!
I was just thinked funny, but theres okay, I don't mess with custom sprites...
#49
Okay, you should best be going now.

As for the pose: Fantastic job, Wailson. I really love the dynamic form of it, and think it embodies his character excellently. Picturing it animated, I think that everything is going to work quite well for him.
#50
[Image: kk-2.png] i did the out line I'm actually quite pleased on how it turned out great work on getting the pose wailson that really helped out Big Grin
#51
Haha, that's great! Can't wait to see more.
#52
Lookin' good, my man. Keep up the good work!
#53
I think the head could be a little bit bigger. Just one or two pixels, both horizontally and vertically.
#54
[Image: KingKRooltSR.png]

?
#55
the body seems a bit wrong, but the head looks really nice!
#56
That's a very good start, but I think you should make his stomach look a bit more like solid gold. That's exactly what it looked like in the games. And his face looks... sane. Normally that would be a good thing, but K. Rool is the opposite of sane-looking.
#57
[Image: kingkrool.png]

A few minor arrangements.
#58
Nice job, guys! I think the cape needs a bit of a touch-up and he needs his "crazy eye." Otherwise I love it so far.
#59
its looking awsome after this i might work on some on elses out line.
also i just noticed he needs his arm bracelets or what ever thay are.[Image: wip-9.png] edit i took a crack at the minor details
#60
*GirlyScream* I love the work on this!


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)