Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Paper Fawful
#1
Might as well submit this here now.
[Image: FawfulPMICON2.png]
[Image: FawfulPM.png]
It's already on mfgg but hey.
My next project is Eggman, so later!
#2
I say it's pretty good!
#3
Love this.
#4
Looking good.
#5
Expected garbage, got some pretty nice stuff instead. I rather like this.
#6
The sheet is pretty poorly organized, and there isn't a lot on it.
#7
There are a few poses and animations, but Paper Mario sprites are designed to be layered over each other to created one heavily animated-with-only-a-few-frames image.
Now, I won't argue over the organization. It used to be smaller when I originally posted it on mfgg. I've updated it many times, and it's become a little hodge-podgey.
#8
Great ! I'm always a fan of Paper Mario !
#9
PRETTY COOOL, great Fawful, Perfection

5/5 Never give up and...

QUE VIVA MEXICO!
#10
Why are you bumping a 2 months-old thread? Warned for necromancing and locked topic


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)