Posts: 1,545
Threads: 47
Joined: Jul 2008
Anyone else got this yet?
i'm currently at the 4th temple.
This game is really awesome. It's just like old time zelda and it's got loads of cool references to old games.
Currently playing through the game as link
Posts: 6,699
Threads: 104
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,545
Threads: 47
Joined: Jul 2008
05-15-2010, 10:15 PM
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2010, 10:15 PM by Woppet*.)
(05-15-2010, 09:15 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: wait
this is out?
fuck
I'm in Europe and i've got it.
It came out in the US before it came out here too.
Posts: 883
Threads: 28
Joined: May 2008
(05-15-2010, 09:15 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: wait
this is out?
fuck
Where the fuck have you been?
Anyway, Woppet tell everyone how amazing this game is while I work to the next paycheck and get my copy.
Posts: 6,699
Threads: 104
Joined: Jun 2008
(05-15-2010, 11:36 PM)Djanjo Wrote: Where the fuck have you been? 
knee deep in pixel art
Posts: 4,467
Threads: 91
Joined: May 2008
05-16-2010, 07:41 AM
(This post was last modified: 05-16-2010, 07:43 AM by DioShiba.)
I'd get this if I had a PS3, because this looks stoked.
I'm to cheap to save up 360$
also why are link's ears looking deformed woppet?
Posts: 1,545
Threads: 47
Joined: Jul 2008
05-16-2010, 08:33 AM
(This post was last modified: 05-16-2010, 09:23 AM by Woppet*.)
(05-16-2010, 07:41 AM)Diogalesu Wrote: also why are link's ears looking deformed woppet?
idk, i didn't make it i downloaded it.
And the bit that looks deformed is his hair not his ears.
1000 poasts fyea
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
Got sent a review copy, waiting to play it tonight after I watch Robin Hood.
Looks fucking amazing.
Posts: 1,545
Threads: 47
Joined: Jul 2008
(05-16-2010, 09:39 AM)Uncle Dazzyman III Wrote: Got sent a review copy, waiting to play it tonight after I watch Robin Hood.
Looks fucking amazing.
it really is.
Sometimes you forget you aren't playing zelda.
But i'd say it's probably harder than most of the newer zelda games. Which can only be a good thing. i died on the 3rd boss a couple of times.
How come you get review copies? Who do you review for?
Posts: 6,683
Threads: 49
Joined: Apr 2009
![[Image: 50i6ab.jpg]](http://i43.tinypic.com/50i6ab.jpg)
there is a contest in the main page to see who can make the best avatar.
Posts: 127
Threads: 7
Joined: May 2008
Planning on getting it soon. Cheaper than most PS3 titles, so it's higher priority than some other titles I want.
Thank goodness the real game's editor is reportedly much easier to use than this
online one.
Posts: 946
Threads: 36
Joined: Mar 2010
how do you make animations or is the character you make a single "sprite"?
Posts: 2,328
Threads: 33
Joined: May 2008
(05-19-2010, 01:57 PM)icarly viewer Wrote: how do you make animations or is the character you make a single "sprite"?
from gameplay videos
it's all separate sprites
I'm totally buying this when I find the chance :C
Posts: 1,545
Threads: 47
Joined: Jul 2008
(05-19-2010, 01:57 PM)icarly viewer Wrote: how do you make animations or is the character you make a single "sprite"?
theres a few frames.
like 2 frames for walking
a frame for when you get an item (like a pose frame)
cant remember the rest but theres like 7 in total i think.
The walking animation isnt really needed if you dont want to do it because you can have the character sway side to side when they walk. it sounds gay but it works when your playing it.
Posts: 6,683
Threads: 49
Joined: Apr 2009
http://www.3ddotgameheroes.com/hallofheroes/index.html
![[Image: ArcadeHeroPoses.jpg]](http://www.3ddotgameheroes.com/hallofheroes/submit/ArcadeHeroPoses.jpg)
its 6 sprites
1 standing
2 walking
1 hit
1 item
1 dead