Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

oh no how'd i get here
#1
one minute i was clicking on a link to "nude babbe: click here!!" and the next minute i know it's asking me to login

so i did and it's like WRITE A POST, IN THE ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES FORUMS AND I WILL SPARE YOU YOUR LIFE and i was like

oh no this link is going to kill me if i dont write a post

anyway, most of you know me; if you don't, sucks to be you >: ask a mod, or Mozzy, or Pik, or anyone who seems like they post a lot. I'm pretty cool once you get to know me, but uh
pixeltendo died, so i'm kinda happy that link that threatened to kill me sent me a URL to TSRC

and so my life will be spared i have written a post. Cry

WHAT
I HAVE TO MAKE 400 POSTS OR I WILL DIE?
ffffffffffffffffff
#2
Hi Kosheh
#3
Oh
surprise seeing you here!!
#4
sup kosh
#5
sup tyvon and company



are the mods cool here Cool
#6
No, not really.

Welcome, by the bye.
#7
Hi, nice to meet you.
#8
Fancy bumping into you here kosh.
#9
go away fgt.
#10
Oh hey Kosh.
#11
Oh hey, thanks for stealing my thunder, jerk.

Nah, just kiddin'. Welcome, I guess... even though you already have more posts than I do.
#12
oh god its kosh

'sup bro
#13
kosh is here! now it's a party
#14
Make love to for Fret and the link won't kill you
#15
OH!!! WHAT a fancy! hey hey!

Big Grin


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)