Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Your very first sprites.
#16
My very first sprite was an all-black SMW Mario recolor with sunglasses.

Here's one of my earliest customs from 2005:
[spoiler][Image: mpapetey.gif]
[/spoiler]
#17
(04-25-2010, 07:06 PM)Phantom K Wrote: I found this in my old photobucket album
[Image: linkgreen.png]

That album holds so many memories. So many horrible, horrible memories

I REMEMBER THIS
#18
[Image: tguycottiuscompletest.png]

Okay okay, that's not the fiiiirst. The very first would be the graphics I used on games I made via Games Factory, but those can't really be classified as sprites so much as MS paint doodles. I wish those computers still worked so I could actually show them. But this up here seriously is the first custom sprite I've ever done in the context of actually spriting.
#19
[Image: p9653076.gif]
#20
Something like this, but more poses. And I did the same for each character.
[Image: 60454213.png]
#21
long_lost_megaman_7_edits.jpg
#22
[Image: diamondhead.png]

my first custom...
#23
[Image: firstsprite.png]


Made this like, 5 years ago?
#24
I can't find my actual first sprite I did, but I'm pretty sure it was some REALLY ugly RPG-Maker edit.
[Image: ritterkunibertho7.png][Image: yoshi2nb.png][Image: ryutotwkinda1fw.gif][Image: lawlarthurinboxersql0.png][Image: muh6db.png][Image: blobb6ty.gif]
Can't really remember which one of those I did first, but they are all from mid/late '07 i think. I think I postet some of these on PT back then.
Some of these were done when everyone and their parents were gay for TotW stuff
#25
I mostly did crappy as hell edits, but here are my first customs:

[Image: 19quc.png]

hey guys what's readability
#26
mmmmmh my first sprite is on sprites inc i made a wily ship from mm8 in mm 1 6 style
here are my first sprites

[Image: wmo2o0.png]

i remember this sprite on making on july 2008
#27
(04-27-2010, 02:42 AM)maarten Wrote: i remember this sprite on making on july 2008
no you didn't, peace.
#28
[Image: bowserinafuckingcastle.png]

We do not speak of this.

As for actual customs, I think I lost them in the change from Win98 to XP.
#29
ok this is my first sprite sheet (pretty big though)

[Image: homemadedrifloonsprites.png]

EDIT: Oh, and by the way, I forgot to credit whoever it was that made the effects for some of the moves
#30
My very first edits were some recolored SMW Mario and Luigi sprites.

My very first customs however...
[Image: iyn1q1.png]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)