Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

most times you wanked in a day
#1
like 5.

after the 1st one the rest takes like 2 hours to do.
#2
idk like 12 probably?
#3
finally a thread for loenly vergins such as myself
#4
OVER NINE THOUUUUUUUUUUSADN LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
#5
Today, I posted a 4chan meme on a message board that my only friends go to and they all saw it. They will probably think I'm not as funny anymore. FML
#6
ahaha fuckin noobs im watching victoria justice on screen im jerking off as hard as i can
#7
(04-17-2010, 12:23 PM)icarly viewer Wrote: Today, I posted a 4chan meme on a message board that my only friends go to and they all saw it. They will probably think I'm not as funny anymore. FML

anymore??? heh.
#8
drslouch has never masturbated
#9
[Image: 1184369581216.jpg]

epic xD
#10
(04-17-2010, 12:47 PM)DrSlouch Wrote:
(04-17-2010, 12:23 PM)icarly viewer Wrote: Today, I posted a 4chan meme on a message board that my only friends go to and they all saw it. They will probably think I'm not as funny anymore. FML

anymore??? heh.

http://www.youtubedoubler.com/?video1=ht...aintenence
#11
(04-17-2010, 01:01 PM)icarly viewer Wrote:
(04-17-2010, 12:47 PM)DrSlouch Wrote:
(04-17-2010, 12:23 PM)icarly viewer Wrote: Today, I posted a 4chan meme on a message board that my only friends go to and they all saw it. They will probably think I'm not as funny anymore. FML

anymore??? heh.

http://www.youtubedoubler.com/?video1=ht...aintenence

fuck i was wrongSweatdrop
#12
(04-17-2010, 12:25 PM)icarly viewer Wrote: ahaha fuckin noobs im watching victoria justice on screen im jerking off as hard as i can
oh man me too


oh on topic probly like 7

it was neat and i was younger i dont have that kind of endurance now ):
#13
(04-17-2010, 06:15 PM)birry hatcher Wrote: endurance
what's that
#14
4, I was pretty bored
#15
You can masturbate about 20minutes each time.
So, One hour is 60minutes, meaning you can masturbate 3 times in a hour. If 24hours is a day, then 24 hours time 3 will equal 72. Meaning you can only masterbate 72 times. You can not masturbate 73 times, if you do then you're a liar and should fall off a burning cliff, and get stabbed in your neck, dick, knees, and arms. Then burn to death while I piss on your face, you disgraceful liar.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)