Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Kirby's Adventure Game Over sprites
#1
My first submitted sprite sheet.

[Image: view.php?pic=fcnnyx&s=5]

Is it displaying? I can't tell.
#2
Its failed to work
#3
I couldn't log on to Photobucket, okay? "Under 14 years of age" my arse!
#4
(04-13-2010, 03:38 PM)Starman125 Wrote: I couldn't log on to Photobucket, okay? "Under 14 years of age" my arse!

Calm down Tongue try Tinypic or something IDK
#5
I did try Tinypic.
#6
Try imageshack.us. It's much easy in my opinion.
#7
(04-13-2010, 03:43 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: Try imageshack.us. It's much easy in my opinion.

Is there an age limit? If so, what is it?
#8
No age limit at all. You don't even need to be a member.
#9
Ok then. Here's the image.

[Image: gameoversheet.png]
#10
That's how it's done!
#11
Ok, now how do you make an icon for the sprite sheet?
#12
(04-13-2010, 04:06 PM)Starman125 Wrote: Ok, now how do you make an icon for the sprite sheet?

Check here.
http://new.spriters-resource.com/communi...p?tid=6534
#13
Ok, here it is.

[Image: gameoversheettemplate.png]
#14
Awesome, and its hilarious.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)