Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

PlZ HeLp!
#31
Bump. I really wish some people would help with this! Squeguls Rock really does suck miserably at spriting, and if you could please help out of the goddness of your hearts!
#32
Offer some money as a reward, and people will be more motivated to work for you.
Otherwise, good luck trying to use people as tools to give you something good in exchange of nothing.
#33
Are you by any chance his alt?
#34
Sqeguls rock (4) - Last updated 03-19-2010, 08Cute0 AM

Positive (+1): He rox mah sox off!
#35
(03-31-2010, 09:56 AM)SengirDev Wrote: Are you by any chance his alt?

Uh, no. Just a good friend of his.
#36
Good friend = alt ?
#37
(04-01-2010, 04:36 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: Good friend = alt ?

Seriously guys, I am not his alt! I have one sprite topic that has my sprites, but Squeguls Rock cannot even sprite yet!
#38
3D Modelling 
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT SAY SUCH HORRIBLE NON-TRUTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JK. Im back from my vacation in florida!=)
#39
Sorta convenient. But whatever.
#40
Smile 
True.
#41
Oh god why is this thread still active I don't even.
#42
Video 
Well I just thought that mabye, mabye some people could help me with this. after all, this gonna be a sickly awsome game!

AND NO MAX IS NOT MAH ALT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/size]XD
and btw................
Once I finish this game which will be some time this summer, I will include a link in this forum with all of ur great sprites, so check back frequently.

=3
#43
(04-05-2010, 04:54 PM)Sqeguls rock Wrote: Well I just thought that mabye, mabye some people could help me with this. after all, this gonna be a sickly awsome game!

AND NO MAX IS NOT MAH ALT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/size]XD
and btw................
Once I finish this game which will be some time this summer, I will include a link in this forum with all of ur great sprites, so check back frequently.

=3

that would be sick
=3
#44
...I'm wondering if you guys are serious, are trolling or got brain damage Defeated;
#45
[Image: jellie.png] i still need to fix the tentacles. what do you guys think?


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)