Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

And then something was finished
#91
The tongue should be a little more to the right, and the shading should be more spherical.
#92
[Image: bigboo.png]
Moved the tongue, and edited the shading a bit. I'm still workingon the shading right now though.
#93
(03-19-2010, 12:15 PM)Chaoxys Wrote: [Image: bigboo.png]
Moved the tongue, and edited the shading a bit. I'm still workingon the shading right now though.
The tongue is better now, however I meant the entire tongue, including the part inside the mouth. You should try to make the eyebrows bigger, and if it look weird, keep the first ones.
#94
[Image: bigboo.png]
#95
(03-19-2010, 04:11 PM)Chaoxys Wrote: [Image: bigboo.png]

Now is better.
#96
Awesome.
If your doing King Boo, do the both versions of his crown please.
Like his gold one and his red one.
#97
Well, I wasn't planing on doing him as he isn't needed for the game (he may be used in the bonus world "Bowser's Cellar"), but I may make his for shits and giggles.
#98
(03-20-2010, 10:26 PM)Chaoxys Wrote: Well, I wasn't planing on doing him as he isn't needed for the game (he may be used in the bonus world "Bowser's Cellar"), but I may make his for shits and giggles.

I think the LM version is cooler, so you should make it.
But remember to not use your Big Boo when making the King, as they aren't the same!
#99
How about bigger eyebrows?
[Image: bigboo.png]
(03-21-2010, 05:55 AM)Medevenx Wrote: How about bigger eyebrows?

I said it a little back, but it look like if it gets ignored.
You see, these new ones look better!
(03-22-2010, 12:05 PM)Darking Wrote:
(03-21-2010, 05:55 AM)Medevenx Wrote: How about bigger eyebrows?

I said it a little back, but it look like if it gets ignored.
You see, these new ones look better!

Wasn't ignored, just overlooked.
(03-22-2010, 12:11 PM)Chaoxys Wrote:
(03-22-2010, 12:05 PM)Darking Wrote:
(03-21-2010, 05:55 AM)Medevenx Wrote: How about bigger eyebrows?

I said it a little back, but it look like if it gets ignored.
You see, these new ones look better!

Wasn't ignored, just overlooked.

Tongue
I think the only thing left is to animate it.
Yep, I've already started on animations, and I plan on making Stretch (The boo, not shy guy), Block Boo, and an new Boo called Wasaboo (Wasabi). He is like a mix of a boo and an ember (So a fireball boo) It functions like a normal boo, but when you look at it, it will drift backwards. He appears in dark levels and you have to use him as a lantern.
(03-23-2010, 10:20 AM)Chaoxys Wrote: Yep, I've already started on animations, and I plan on making Stretch (The boo, not shy guy), Block Boo, and an new Boo called Wasaboo (Wasabi). He is like a mix of a boo and an ember (So a fireball boo) It functions like a normal boo, but when you look at it, it will drift backwards. He appears in dark levels and you have to use him as a lantern.

You're not only a great spriter, but you also gave a lot of imagination.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)