Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The Smash Bros. Project 4.5
#61
the green shell doesnt look like it goes all the way around
#62
tredog777 Wrote:the green shell doesnt look like it goes all the way around

You've never played a 2-D mario game, have you
#63
never played a 2-D mario game?
lol
#64
There needs to be a front frame, you know.
#65
Pik-
I took your CC and tried to make Kirby look like his arms are moving up and down as he moves.

Also Added Kirby's Inhaling, so CC again please, thnx
#66
Better, but his mouth in the inhaling poses need to be more round.

BTW, keep this one, but make an alternate version where it's a side view.
#67
[Image: awsomenessshellyx1.gif]
it turned out good
#68
Pik-

You mean like this?
#69
Make it like an ellipse.

(like the MS Paint Autoshapes, but you know, don't use it, because they're uneven)
#70
Well, I can't really grasp the style, as everybody's sprite looks a bit different, but I tried my hand at some MKDS-perspective Mushrooms. Edit if you want, I don't really care.
#71
they dont look alot like actual mario mushrooms
#72
Care to elaborate?
#73
Tredog, I don't understand you.

Those look great, very MKDS styled.
#74
Thank you, but I think he means that they aren't gray in a majority of Mario games.
#75
it doesnt seem so much like a mkds mushroom
ofcourse i could do no better, so they definently are far from bad


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)