Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Pikachu colored Pichu is now being given through Wi-fi
#61
I went into EBGames yesterday and asked if they did the Gamestop broadcasts and they told me that Canada doesn't do them at all. Sad
#62
Arthur, when the time comes I'll let you Borrow my Jirachi. As long as I get him back when you are done I'm fine with it.
#63
Surprise Big Grin Heart Heart Heart
#64
I think they might put have a Jirachi Wi-Fi Event, like they're doing now with Pikachu-Colored Pichu...I'll be surprised if they don't
#65
Lugia - AeroBlast: Blowing Wind everywhere. (Wow...)

Ho-Oh - Sacred Fire: A spiral fire wall of shier epicness. The shit burns.

So in all likelihood...HO-OH FTW!

EDIT: Also got my Pikachu colored Pichu last night, going for Jirachi on Sat. Just 5 days left people.
#66
why does it really matter, you can catch both in each anyways..anyways, Lugia can learn water moves, so I GUESS fire doesn't really work anymore.. Tongue
#67
I got Jirachi today. Luckily the wifi works from a few stores away, so I could go hang with a friend who works at the mall and snag it from there.
#68
i have an action replay, so i just cheated to get jurachi.
#69
Yeah but it won't work to unlock that route in HG/SS
#70
(03-09-2010, 07:19 PM)Lunyka Wrote: Yeah but it won't work to unlock that route in HG/SS

Not unless some guy makes a code to unlock that event in HG/SS

but that won't be for some time
#71
So I got that shiny Pichu today. How nice.
I especially like how mine has a perfect special attack stat but a nature that reduces special attack.

:l
#72
I only got the shiny Pichu for the notch eared Pichu. I don't care if it is weak and can't evolve, I'm putting her in my team and going for it.
#73
I got jirachi today. How do I get Pichu?
#74
have mystery gift?
#75
(03-09-2010, 07:19 PM)Lunyka Wrote: Yeah but it won't work to unlock that route in HG/SS
It might

maybe they test the event if you have one or not.
The only reason it's special is the fact that it's obtainable without cheating.

but I could be wrong...


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)