Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I suddenly have the urge for a pokemon battle.
#16
I kinda want to but I don't have anyone particularly suited to battle. :c
And even if I did I'm not the best strategist when it comes to Pokemon.
#17
Let's do this. Someone get excited right now.
#18
I'M EXCITED.
#19
Let's go. You and me in the playground.
#20
I am DS-less.
#21
Sad Why do you taunt me so?
#22
I'll battle when I get around to forming the last 5 members of my team.

Which I might never get around to.
#23
Curses.
#24
just got wifi

1075 6624 4081
for anyone on
#25
I can be on in a sec if you're up.
#26
Anyone wanna play? I dont have a prepared team, but I can pull something together until I do;
3653 0990 0714
#27
I'll add you.
#28
Anyone wanna play?
#29
I'll play. You still around?
#30
BTW Ton, does your Ambipom have Double Hit or Return? I was thinking of getting one.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)