Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Giga Bowser Mario and Luigi 3 WIP
#1
Here's the full outline of Giga Bowser in Mario and Luigi 3 version. I'll try to color next and delete unnecessary lines.
[Image: gigabowserwip2.png]
#2
A little big don't you think?
#3
I'd rather see something more in progress before I say much.
This isn't much. If you will, please.
#4
As far as size and perspective goes, you're a bit off. It doesn't look too much like the style to me!
#5
more like, a a terrible retrace from a screenshot.
#6
It is a trace, but its not bad. Make it more along the lines of a custom than a trace.
#7
(02-21-2010, 10:24 PM)mutantyoshi Wrote: It is a trace, but its not bad.
this is not the time for sarcasm

it fucking sucks
#8
its horrible, it is a really horrible out of place retrace of a screenshot that has nothing to do with the style or with anything.

its so bad its not even traced properly.
#9
Here's another update. It's hard to fix the shades of the horn.
[Image: gigabowserwip3.png]
#10
(02-27-2010, 03:03 AM)megamario1234 Wrote: Here's another update. It's hard to fix the shades of the horn.
[Image: gigabowserwip3.png]

And that's supossed to be M&L3 styled?
#11
Nope, I think it's not. It looks like it is in style, but it's actually not. Which colors, body parts, and lines I have to fix in order to make it in style? Should I separate the body parts too and reshape them?
#12
(02-27-2010, 11:13 AM)megamario1234 Wrote: It looks like it is in style,

Don't kid yourself.
#13
(02-27-2010, 11:13 AM)megamario1234 Wrote: It looks like it is in style
are you perhaps



blind

????
#14
Also, have you ever noticed these weird things?
[Image: dibujojp.png]
#15
Nope but thanks for the reference help. I'm also following in this reference.
[Image: gigabowserarmshow.png]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)