Posts: 985
Threads: 29
Joined: May 2008
05-24-2008, 11:16 PM
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2008, 11:16 PM by Star.)
Yep, that's right. He's back. He followed me all the way here. Sadly, I haven't made any new poses since my last update at PT. And there won't be updates for a while...just not in the mood ya know?
Anyway, enjoy. Ideas and suggestions for moves are allowed.
This is way off topic but I noticed some new guys here trying to make good M&L

S sprites. If you guys need any help, come to me and I will give you the best C+C. Sometimes I will be nice enough to touch it up if you want.
Posts: 970
Threads: 33
Joined: May 2008
Quote:(This is my first time with M&L. Go easy on me, ok?)
Nice lie star
Posts: 985
Threads: 29
Joined: May 2008
Shh. They don't know this.
Posts: 4,662
Threads: 50
Joined: May 2008
I've said this before.
How about using his assist trophy attack from Brawl?
Posts: 22
Threads: 1
Joined: May 2008
Oh god yes.
You need to finish your YI Mario after this. This is epic.
Posts: 985
Threads: 29
Joined: May 2008
A.J. Nitro Wrote:I've said this before.
How about using his assist trophy attack from Brawl?
I plan to but I forgot what I was going to use it for...I think it was for when he had to carry Wario when he's down.
ChaoticYoshii Wrote:Oh god yes. 
You need to finish your YI Mario after this. This is epic.
Thanks. And I might....I plan on finishing my SSBB Banjo-Kazooie after this.
Posts: 22
Threads: 1
Joined: May 2008
Yeah, we do need more banjo sprites around. The Grunty's Revenge ones kinda... suck?
Posts: 74
Threads: 5
Joined: May 2008
I hope you finish it fast, it's very good
Posts: 27
Threads: 8
Joined: May 2008
ChaoticYoshii Wrote:Yeah, we do need more banjo sprites around. The Grunty's Revenge ones kinda... suck?
That is so true
Posts: 27
Threads: 4
Joined: May 2008
This is my favorite topic in this forum.

I'm loving Waluigi man.
Posts: 121
Threads: 18
Joined: May 2008
05-25-2008, 08:05 PM
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2008, 08:08 PM by SpencerEX.)
Waluigi Wurl
he spins around and goes in 2 a tornado forme
btw awsome! XD
Posts: 1,662
Threads: 44
Joined: May 2008
Goomba X Wrote:Waluigi Whirl-
He spins around and goes in to a tornado form
Btw, awesome! XD
Fixed- bad grammar annoys me if it is really obvious.
Posts: 1,404
Threads: 8
Joined: May 2008
I still like these
Usually sprites don't hold their own after a year after being made, but damn, they still look official
Posts: 178
Threads: 21
Joined: May 2008
Wow I love how this looks
Posts: 70
Threads: 5
Joined: May 2008
ChaoticYoshii Wrote:You need to finish your YI Mario after this.
They already have a YI Mario at the Spriters Database. Sorry, Star.