Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

King Dedede
#61
An attempt at fixing the hammer problem.

[Image: 2hZl6.png]
#62
Needs more AA, but better.
#63
Sorry, but what is AA?
#64
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-aliasing
Note the diamond. I'm talking about the lines in the hammer, btw.
#65
Oh, okay, haha, I know what anti-aliasing is. For some reason the abbreviation eluded me. weird.
#66
(02-15-2010, 09:38 PM)Iceman404 Wrote: [Image: tsrcfpddd.png]

I wasn't changing the hammer much. I fixed shading issues on him.
#67
Sorry, I guess my focus was on the hammer issue, didn't mean to disregard the corrections you made. I'll update the hammer on your dedede in a bit.
#68
[Image: hammerdede.png]

I gave the shading on the hammer a try, using Iceman's latest version of it. Hope that's okay.
#69
Looks good, but something seems weird...the body and the hammer don't seem to work with each other well IMO. I think maybe Dedede's blue shades should be a bit lighter.
#70
The Hammer looks perfect now. But theres a big mistake I'll try to fix on DDD later.
#71
I don't think that the hammer is perfect, but it is much better
#72
Why do the inside of the sleeves and hands have black outlines?
#73
Good point. Didn't notice that.
#74
Aside from the inside black outlines, it's looking pretty good. Shiraku's hammer update looks much better.
#75
The Hammer's really good, looks like a hi-res KSSU hammer. but either it's too bright, or DDD's too dark. I vote DDD too dark, he's supposed to be colorful and bright, regardless of his pseudo-evil(Him and bowser both ⌐_⌐). But please, fix the black inside outlines. (inlines?)


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)