Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Rotom Sprites
#16
Wink 
Nyaawww... you guys make me blush Shy

[Image: rotom1.png]

Damn! that fat arm was hard to sort out!
#17
Left side of the body seems kinda indented.
#18
[Image: rotom1.png]

I know, its awful.
#19
Now the eye seems messed up too.
#20
[Image: rotom1.png]

I struggled to get the eye right to fit inside the outline, which is why its eye got messed up. So I decided that he could look better with the other eye slightly up
#21
Much better.
#22
[Image: rotom2.png] [Image: rotom1.png] [Image: rotom3.png]

I did two extra idle poses out of his original plasma. Any good?
#23
(our)left side of the plasma really bugs me. I think its the fact that the white parts aren't connected. That animation looks really lazy IMO.
#24
animations should never be lazy edits. You need to put a lot of effort in them, or else it won't look good.
#25
Ok, i edited the second and third poses

[Image: rotom1.png] [Image: rotom2.png] [Image: rotom3.png]

EDIT: is anyone else struggling to see the second pose?
#26
Yes.

*lengthens post to stop breaking the rules*
#27
Fixxed.

good? bad? ugly?
#28
Still reeks of lazy animation IMO.
#29
I think the plasma just looks kinda cheap. At least make the top pointy so it doesn't look like it's just a coating of jelly. And the "sparks" on the sides look too different. The one on the right is good but the left one, not as much.
#30
I did a quick edit according to what you said. It's only quick, mind, and I will probably do a full edit tomorrow.

[Image: rotom1.png] [Image: rotom2.png] [Image: rotom3.png]

EDIT:In case anyone is wondering, this is how it would look animated;

[Image: rotomidle.gif]

(sorry about it being slightly blurred, but thats what pivot does to my sprites)


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)