Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Who likes Ristar?
#1
Ah, Ristar...
I recently have decided to replay this game again on my Virtual Console...
And what a great game this is.
I like the bosses, they're my favourites boss battles ever!
There's only one level I'd like to kill...
And that's the bloody music one!
Specifically Dance Dance!!
I hate that level.
But, that one aside, who likes this game?
#2
I LIKE RISTAR
#3
Who doesn't like Ristar? He should have replaced Sonic is you ask me. Why the hell don't they make a 3D Ristar game instead of all these bad Sonic ones?
Ristar was awesome and it still is awesome and probably the best game to ever grace the MegaDrive.
#4
Quote:He should have replaced Sonic is you ask me.

Pulseman should.
#5
Ristar is a fun game, though I guess the music stage didn't bother me as much as it did you.

(08-09-2008, 03:18 PM)Lucho Wrote:
Quote:He should have replaced Sonic is you ask me.

Pulseman should.

Somebody else remembers and likes Pulseman! I've always thought about turning a PM sprite into a sonic sprite (or vice-cersa, for that matter).
#6
(08-09-2008, 04:27 PM)Yoder Wrote: Ristar is a fun game, though I guess the music stage didn't bother me as much as it did you.

(08-09-2008, 03:18 PM)Lucho Wrote:
Quote:He should have replaced Sonic is you ask me.

Pulseman should.

Somebody else remembers and likes Pulseman! I've always thought about turning a PM sprite into a sonic sprite (or vice-cersa, for that matter).

Pulseman...? Who's that? Mind you I could Google it... But why go through all the effort?
#7
Pulseman was Game Freak's IP before Pokmon. A platformer, where the main char had power of electricity, and could fly through wires. Eye-bleedingly trippy backgrounds.
#8
Oh snap.
I gotta get my hands on that game somehow!
#9
(08-09-2008, 03:18 PM)Lucho Wrote:
Quote:He should have replaced Sonic is you ask me.

Pulseman should.
i.
love.
you.

pulseman is such an underrated game
#10
The only spritesheet you'll find on the web, based upon my searching, is this one:
http://www.panelmonkey.org/sprite.php?id=751&theme=3

I demand a VC release for Pulseman.
#11
I'd say Pulseman is over-rated. I'm yeah it's good - but it's not great.
#12
yes. it is
#13
it's kinda strange, but it's pretty fun i guess...
#14
Who doesn't like ristar? And I've never even heard of pulseman so I guess it's underrated.
#15
i wish i could play one of his games. Sad

he look's like a cool character. i just was one of the unlucky few that did'nt get to play the game.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)