Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

look at me im a tank bby
#1
heavy wip
[Image: tedtank.png]

this'll be my last attempt at finishing-of-old-work for awhile

not sure what i want the rest of the armor to look like right now, which is why there's a lack of anything but a sketched out stance atm
#2
I think it's a good start, but your avatar looks like it disagrees.
#3
Well... for the unfinished arm, I imagine it will look the same as the finished arm. I can see the belly having layered plates like this armor.

The hip section could be protected in a similar fashion to these plate armours. Or the hip section could be mostly cloth, with some outer leg armour like the Krimson Guard.

Press onward and finish this foul beast!
#4
i am incapable of posting with big updates
[Image: tedtank.png]
#5
This looks really nice so far. I love the color choice for it.
#6
truckin along
[Image: tedtank.png]
#7
i feel like something should be coming out of his back to balance the whole thing out a bit
#8
i see whe're using the same neutral color as background C:
#9
blue/grey = green apparently?
#10
the top armor looks a little misaligned with his torso...compare where you have the two prongs at the end of the armor with the line of his muscle.
#11
right so

definitely gonna need to find another blue color ramp for the skin later
[Image: tedtank.png]
#12
[Image: tedtank.png]

two updates in a row omg!!Gonna PukeEmbarassedT_TNinjaAngryCrySickBlankSurpriseCuteTongueRolleyesShySadBig GrinCoolWinkSmile
#13
I don't like your avatar. It's like it despises your pixelart.

It looks great. I think you could smoothen up some lines, but it's not a big problem.
#14
[Image: avatar_6669.jpg][Image: tedtank.png]
ROFL!


Anyways, as someone said earlier, you should use something to balance out the back a bit.
#15
[Image: tedtank.png]

that arm was fun to make


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)