Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

guys ask me a question and ill answer it
#1
http://www.formspring.me/Robbydude

ill answer your questions on me i hope you guys come up with some fun stuff
#2
this is p.fun
#3
Formspring will always be a better twitter then twitter will ever be!
#4
http://www.formspring.me/Rhyoan

yea me too
#5
Me too I guess.
http://www.formspring.me/Devicho
#6
bandwagon

http://www.formspring.me/kosheh
#7
http://www.formspring.me/Amsterdamned

ME TOO ASK ME SOM
#8
not making one i am my own person you cant make me

fuckin scene kds
#9
tyvon if you make one i'll blow you twice
#10
you were going to already
#11
Csn we see ur boobs i lov u
#12
I am so far above Tyvon that I reach the beginning again where I am at the front of the bandwagon. So in essence, the bottom is in fact the top.

http://www.formspring.me/TomGuycott
#13
Giving it a shot I guess
#14
http://www.formspring.me/tackylamp
make sure you make it r@ndum !!!
#15
not doing any of these things, thanks though


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)