Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Need assistance with Road Runner's Death Valley Rally rips!
#1
Exclamation 
I'm looking for somebody (or bodies) to help me rip Wile E. Coyote from Road Runner's Death Valley Rally.

I was thinking of splitting the rips into the 'worlds' in which he has his different contraptions and whatnot, including all poses and gadgets he uses. The one major concern I have is a pose in which Wile E. is doing his trademark'd falling off a cliff. It's one of those things where I have no idea at what size is he normal.

Anyone who wants to help will be fully credited in the finished product. I'm looking forward to doing my real first collab rip of sorts. Yeah, my first time. Go easy on me. Shy
#2
Can you post a screenshot of him falling off a cliff, I might know how to rip it?
#3
Could you supply a save state right before the event you wanna rip?
#4
(01-26-2010, 02:33 AM)GrotesqueWorshipInc Wrote: Could you supply a save state right before the event you wanna rip?

I got it to the point I'm stuck on, but I dunno how to upload the file. I use ZSNES and the file is ZST, which isn't accepted as an attachment. Rolleyes
#5
you could zip it and upload it to a sharing site such as mediafire.
#6
(01-26-2010, 06:09 PM)Jovian-12 Wrote: you could zip it and upload it to a sharing site such as mediafire.

Tis ok. Grotesque's doing that bit for me.
#7
Actually, I haven't heard back from Grotesque, so I still need that pic.
ANyone who wants to help, PM me your e-mail, and I'll send the save state of what I want. Smile


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)