Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Apocalypse's submissions
#16
Excellent work!
#17
[Image: bwbackgroundsiconlm6.png]

Until I get myself a proper ripping project, here's something I forgot back when I did the characters for that Beast Wars game.
#18
Awesome, that means the beast wars section will have almost everything from the game! Nice one!
#19
[Image: ttglmugminoriconcb1.png]

Well, that took several more months than it needed to. I bet they'll have a sequel out by the time I finish the main characters.
#20
Fantastic! Good job Smile
#21
[Image: smvgdrdoomiconxx7.png]
CURSE YOU, RICHARDS!

Again from the Spider-Man game.
#22
Excellent~ I love Dr. Victor Von Doom Heart
#23
[Image: smvgsandmaniconhd5.png]
#24
Great job there on getting as many sprites as you can (shame there isn't a sprite viewer for System32 games otherwise other games like SegaSonic would be much easier to rip even though there is a tile viewer it only shows stuff like backgrounds and that.)
#25
Nice one! I do love the graphics of this game, too.
#26
[Image: jltfbatmaniconcx7.png] [Image: jltfcheetahiconru2.png]

Sudden switch of comic book companies! This game is very rip-friendly, so I think I'll grab all the player characters.
#27
Ooh... Batman. Lovely rips by the way and another good job.
#28
Nice! I look forward to see all of them!
#29
[Image: jltfdarkseidiconnx4.png] [Image: jltfgreeniconks0.png]

Thanks for all the kind words, by the way. Even if they're just sprite rips, it's a nice little ego boost that lets me keep doing it.
#30
I know what you mean by that, that is one of the reasons why I sprite rip (the others are to keeping me busy and to do games that some people won't touch like the Game Gear/Master System games).

Good job as usual.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)