Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

first sprite
#1
pretty much ever tbh.

[Image: twewysplice-1.png]

splice of about three the world ends with you sprites, no colour changes cause i made it at like, 9pm last night.

also, lol shit attempt at adding boobs.
#2
Hmmm, interesting. Her legs look awfully skinny, but I'm guessing you're doing that on pupose. Who is she supposed to be? Someone you invented by any chance?
#3
Her spine is twisted in a way only a mortal kombat fatality would warrent.
#4
I just got bored. o__o;

It's Joshua's torso and Shiki's legs. So the spine can't be that twisted, seeing as all the sprites I took parts from were facing the same direction.
#5
Her hips and shoulders are in the same line but her head and her torso aren't.

That's mangled.
#6
er. blame the guys at squeenix?
#7
lol nice try at blaming square enix XD pretty good, i guess
#8
no really, i didn't edit the tosro/shoulders/head at all except for adding boooobs.
#9
its not really your sprite, then
#10
oh, fuck off. it's an edit. it's the first thing i've done in fucking years.
#11
I think it's pretty good
#12
Why the hell would you draw breasts that large on a sprite that skinny? :V
#13
Because if they're any smaller they don't look like breasts. x[

also, i know someone really skinny who has like, e-cup boobs.
#14
Scary. At any rate, it'll look a lot better once you get all the colours straightened out.
#15
Yeah, I'm trying to sort the colours. xD; But I can't find the right colours.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)