Posts: 160
Threads: 20
Joined: Jun 2008
I reckon these are pretty sweet, like others said a bit boring but excellent for a first tileset.
Can I request a Forest, Future/Space and/or a cave as your next tileset
BTW may I use these for a game I may make (I will give credit.)
Posts: 8
Threads: 3
Joined: Aug 2008
Can I use those tiles for some of my comics?
Posts: 211
Threads: 2
Joined: Jun 2008
critisism: (i spelt it wrong ><) the animation of the clock. The arrows are off. Very nice for a first try.
Posts: 86
Threads: 4
Joined: May 2008
cryotek- i like them too

and sure, you can use them in your comic, just credit me in a nice legible font and send me a link when you're done
Liam543- go right ahead, and btw my next tileset will be "futureistic" or "sewer system"
Thornmask- Yeah, that was a mistake i made when moving it to the tileset. will fix soon.
Posts: 282
Threads: 1
Joined: May 2008
I didn't mean that you should make more tiles of the same things.
I meant that the existing tiles should have some more detail. The point of tiling is to make the division between the tiles as invisible as possible.
Posts: 86
Threads: 4
Joined: May 2008
(08-06-2008, 11:33 PM)Yoder Wrote: I didn't mean that you should make more tiles of the same things.
I meant that the existing tiles should have some more detail. The point of tiling is to make the division between the tiles as invisible as possible.
all right, i see what you meant. i'll mess with it and try to make it more seamless
Posts: 43
Threads: 10
Joined: May 2008
I like it. IMO, very well made