Posts: 10
Threads: 1
Joined: Aug 2008
not for nothing but...
you can just go to the bottom of the folder and the last image has the last number so knowing hom much they have isn't as painfull as they think
Posts: 241
Threads: 24
Joined: Aug 2008
08-03-2008, 08:36 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2008, 08:58 PM by Azu.)
Actually, I think we should do the monsters first. Work our way up.
I have another idea. If anyone has Tales of Destiny (PS2), they can run it on a PS2 emulator and take Hi-Res screenshots in battle. I'd do it, but I get like 10-15 FPS.
Posts: 24
Threads: 0
Joined: Aug 2008
I did Chelsea's idle:
![[Image: Chelsea.png]](http://i532.photobucket.com/albums/ee324/shinkatsu/Chelsea.png)
Animated:
Posts: 10
Threads: 1
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 241
Threads: 24
Joined: Aug 2008
(08-05-2008, 05:35 PM)Shinkatsu Wrote: I did Chelsea's idle: ![[Image: Chelsea.png]](http://i532.photobucket.com/albums/ee324/shinkatsu/Chelsea.png)
Animated: ![[Image: ChelseaIdle.gif]](http://i532.photobucket.com/albums/ee324/shinkatsu/ChelseaIdle.gif)
Great job! So, you plan on working on Chelesea?
Posts: 24
Threads: 0
Joined: Aug 2008
08-06-2008, 03:43 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2008, 03:48 PM by Shinkatsu.)
Yep, I do. But it might take a while for each frame, due to me trying to get it to look exactly like in the game.
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
I wish you all best of luck on this project - It very much interests me. The complete sheets will make an amazing addition to tSR!
Posts: 241
Threads: 24
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 24
Threads: 0
Joined: Aug 2008
08-07-2008, 01:07 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2008, 01:12 AM by Shinkatsu.)
Posts: 241
Threads: 24
Joined: Aug 2008
08-07-2008, 01:46 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2008, 01:47 AM by Azu.)
Pretty cool!
By the way, you need to reduce their weapons by at least 1/2.
Posts: 24
Threads: 0
Joined: Aug 2008
Yeah, I was going to put the weapons on after I made all the movements.
Posts: 241
Threads: 24
Joined: Aug 2008
AH. I see.
Anyways, I'll start progress on Lilith when I get home from school.
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
I'd suggest putting the weapon seperated from the sprites, as that way there's more use.
Posts: 24
Threads: 0
Joined: Aug 2008
08-07-2008, 04:23 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2008, 09:25 PM by Shinkatsu.)
Put together her Victory 2(?):
http://i532.photobucket.com/albums/ee324...pdate1.png
Victory 1(?) done:
http://i532.photobucket.com/albums/ee324...ctory1.gif Ah man, I just noticed something wrong about that third frame. Oh well, I'm too lazy to fix it.
Posts: 241
Threads: 24
Joined: Aug 2008
Har Har.
I'll post a enemy I'm working on.