Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

SMB2 in M&L
#1
I plan to do all enemies, bosses and items from SMB2
Here is what I made so far:
The veggie machine(Complete)
[Image: Veggie-1.png]

Pidgit (WIP /edited from his MLTongueIT sprites)
[Image: ML_pidgit.png]
Phanto (Battle done)
[Image: ML_phanto.png]
Mouser(WIP/idle done)
[Image: ML_mouser.png]

C+C please? Cute
#2
looks good,get some shading on the mouser and phanto and i like the first pidget better then the second(second one looks a little too dark,but if its darker in the actual game then i don't know)
#3
i like them. very nice. keep up the good work.
#4
Good Job so far! Are there going to be any Overworlds?
#5
I love the Mouser great job!
#6
As I said before, awesome job here. Mouser looks great now that he has hands.
#7
Awesome sprites. But I thought Mouser had green fur, not white
#8
No. It's grey. And it could stand to be a bit darker. Loving this so far though.
#9
Thanks guys Smile
I found a bad sprite of mario and koopa in my image folder from 2007 and decided to revamp it
I don't feel like making an other topic so I will post it here:
[Image: mario2007-2008.png]
I'm pretty happy with the result Cute
#10
Phanto's front pose could use a light source.

Also, make Mouser look like this and with a darker pink.
http://www.mariowiki.com/images/thumb/9/...Mouser.jpg
#11
Made Mouser darker and added walking
[Image: mmmmon8.th.png]
#12
Awesome! It looks really smooth.
#13
The colors on Mouser are better. The animation is very smooth, too, great job so far.

And, awesome Koopa. Heart
#14
Mouser's better, but use Birdo's colors for the pink. It'll look better that way.
#15
Looking goooooooooood.

The new Mouser looks a lot better. Can't wait to see Clawgrip.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)