Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

And now, for something completely different
#1
[Image: pokemonfireredversion.png]
#2
It looks his right hand is in his pants.
#3
i ... was about to say put his hand on a visible spot so it wouldn't look that odd..
#4
Haha, great! But seeing it's PKMN style calls for more lack of AA
#5
so does that mean I can't make him put his hand on his pants? Angry
jk, fixed version here

[Image: pokemonfireredversion.png]

*will remove some AA later*
#6
given how he is standing it's weird that his arms are exactly the same length although one leg is higher than the other
i would suggest lowering the arm holding the pokeball
#7
the face looks... awkward
#8
I didn't like the pose that much, so I remade it. By paying attention to your C+Cs, of course.

[Image: pokgilbert.png]

PS: sprites are just for reference
#9
that's much better i dont really see anything wrong with the new sprite although im sure there's somthing you could do to improve it howerver small that may be
maybe you could create a back pose so bullet head is the player instead of the opponent
#10
I think you should use a bright green rather than a white for the highlight and it should look good, nice job.
#11
Loving the newest one, it looks awesome.
#12
His pokemon is Sharpedo.
I like it, although the poase is standard pokemon mastah pose Big Grin
#13
I just made a random pose for him; I actually don't know a thing about Pokémon :o

This style is strange: I know that it uses selout but not exactly where :/
#14
[Image: mikuq.png]
#15
really good start on hatsune miku but maybe you could add some small improvements to the tie and skirt


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)