Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

vipershark for his own subforum
#46
lolno

I'm more into slice-of-life and mecha but I will admit that I do read the Naruto manga, but only in the monthly issues of Shonen Jump that I get in the mail.

That being said, it's not terrible, but I don't necessarily like it, per se.
#47
ah

it's terrible imo but whatever works i guess
#48
(01-10-2010, 05:15 PM)Keychain Wrote: if anyone runs an anime forum it should be me because i have the balls to express myself with female animated women

yet again viper recorded himself dancing to lucky star


but he likes naruto
that

would defeat the purpose.
#49
(01-10-2010, 05:15 PM)Keychain Wrote: if anyone runs an anime forum it should be me because i have the balls to express myself with female animated women

yet again viper recorded himself dancing to lucky star

wait a second
what did these two sentences have anything to do with each other
#50
a forum mod of TSR should never dance to an underage girls show's opening song.

its on the rules.
#51
I wasn't asking you
#52
(01-10-2010, 06:50 PM)Vipershark Wrote:
(01-10-2010, 05:15 PM)Keychain Wrote: if anyone runs an anime forum it should be me because i have the balls to express myself with female animated women

yet again viper recorded himself dancing to lucky star

wait a second
what did these two sentences have anything to do with each other
they're both showing that we like anime

durr
#53
oh, okay
#54
(01-10-2010, 05:15 PM)Keychain Wrote: if anyone runs an anime forum it should be me because i have the balls to express myself with female animated women

goddamn will you please shut up, jesus christ
#55
(01-10-2010, 10:00 PM)bryan GT broyan Wrote:
(01-10-2010, 05:15 PM)Keychain Wrote: if anyone runs an anime forum it should be me because i have the balls to express myself with female animated women

goddamn will you please shut up, jesus christ
what's up bryan


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)