Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

i get the greatest comments on my deviantart
#1
leave her alone!!!

apparently this comment was MEAN and MAKING FUN OF HER "style" aka using shitty bases
#2
I DON'T GIVE A SHIT
#3
(01-09-2010, 04:34 PM)bryan GT broyan Wrote: I DON'T GIVE A SHIT
#4
I'm finding the comments on his page funnier

Quote:~Loveless-Nobody Jul 30, 2009, 8:07:18 AM
I fucking hate you Charles...you over did it and you are just like your father...hope you NEVER find love you little bastard! You are a child and I can't believe I even gave you my heart! YOU NEVER FUCKING LOVED ME

~Halaberd Aug 4, 2009, 9:50:34 AM
No Jen...IM NOTHING LIKE MY FATHER!...BUT YOU ARE EXACTLY LIKE JACKY!...THE ONE WHO GAVE ME THIS SHUNT YOU A A FUCKING WHORE YOU LITTLE BITCH YOU DONT DESERVE TO FIND LOVE YOU ARE DIRT! YOU WENT TO FAR I GAVE YOU MY HEART AGAIN AND YOU CHEAT AGAIN!!!

~Loveless-Nobody Aug 4, 2009, 10:24:03 AM
you already knew how I am and accepted that...you are truly stupid now leave me alone

~Halaberd Aug 11, 2009, 9:00:17 AM
NO YOU GOTTA LEARN WHEN TO END YOUR CHILDISH GAMES OF oh i love you SHIT!! YOU LOVE NO ONE PERSON YOU LOVE 4-5 PPL AT A TIME SO JEN FUCK OFF YOU ARE JUST LIKE MY BIO MOTHER!!! YOUR A FUCKING HOOKER!!! YOU DONT DESERVE THE LIFE YOU HAVE!!!!

~Loveless-Nobody Aug 13, 2009, 6:23:29 PM
you don't deserve to live you stupid child, I am down to one bf and mom doesn't even like that I date online so you are safe you little male whore...now fucking leave me alone, I've already cried over you and others, at least I got a guy who don't call me a whore cause of who and what I am! Unlike you and my ex you are both bastards now fuck off!

I never made a dA account yet
now I really want to
#5
(01-09-2010, 04:36 PM)Number Six Wrote:
(01-09-2010, 04:34 PM)bryan GT broyan Wrote: I DON'T GIVE A SHIT
#6
(01-09-2010, 05:06 PM)oB2Ko Mario Wrote: I'm finding the comments on his page funnier

Quote:~Loveless-Nobody Jul 30, 2009, 8:07:18 AM
I fucking hate you Charles...you over did it and you are just like your father...hope you NEVER find love you little bastard! You are a child and I can't believe I even gave you my heart! YOU NEVER FUCKING LOVED ME

~Halaberd Aug 4, 2009, 9:50Cute4 AM
No Jen...IM NOTHING LIKE MY FATHER!...BUT YOU ARE EXACTLY LIKE JACKY!...THE ONE WHO GAVE ME THIS SHUNT YOU A A FUCKING WHORE YOU LITTLE BITCH YOU DONT DESERVE TO FIND LOVE YOU ARE DIRT! YOU WENT TO FAR I GAVE YOU MY HEART AGAIN AND YOU CHEAT AGAIN!!!

~Loveless-Nobody Aug 4, 2009, 10:24:03 AM
you already knew how I am and accepted that...you are truly stupid now leave me alone

~Halaberd Aug 11, 2009, 9:00:17 AM
NO YOU GOTTA LEARN WHEN TO END YOUR CHILDISH GAMES OF oh i love you SHIT!! YOU LOVE NO ONE PERSON YOU LOVE 4-5 PPL AT A TIME SO JEN FUCK OFF YOU ARE JUST LIKE MY BIO MOTHER!!! YOUR A FUCKING HOOKER!!! YOU DONT DESERVE THE LIFE YOU HAVE!!!!

~Loveless-Nobody Aug 13, 2009, 6:23:29 PM
you don't deserve to live you stupid child, I am down to one bf and mom doesn't even like that I date online so you are safe you little male whore...now fucking leave me alone, I've already cried over you and others, at least I got a guy who don't call me a whore cause of who and what I am! Unlike you and my ex you are both bastards now fuck off!

I never made a dA account yet
now I really want to
i still have no idea if they were roleplaying or

what
#7
(01-09-2010, 05:11 PM)Rhymey Wrote:
(01-09-2010, 04:36 PM)Number Six Wrote:
(01-09-2010, 04:34 PM)bryan GT broyan Wrote: I DON'T GIVE A SHIT
#8
asdgqi d273 oq3og hsjgh h342fdsafagh 345h56 57yj 56j7w357jk
#9
(01-09-2010, 05:15 PM)Flame Wrote:
(01-09-2010, 05:11 PM)Rhymey Wrote:
(01-09-2010, 04:36 PM)Number Six Wrote:
(01-09-2010, 04:34 PM)bryan GT broyan Wrote: I DON'T GIVE A SHIT
#10
oh lol my comment got hidden u_u
#11
LEAVE ROSE ALONE!!

really, what did you say?
#12
I gave her a suggestion on how she could improve her art/colour scheme

and not even in a rude manner
#13
posted a very constructive criticism about one of her works

http://shadowthehedgehog23.deviantart.co...-149081297

let's see how she reacts
#14
i swear, i'd go ahead and post one of her pictures, but that would be way too much.
#15
i forgot i had a dA account til now


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)