Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of the Past.. or something.
#1
[Image: ALttP_skullkids.gif][Image: ALttP_saria.gif][Image: aLttP_lonlon.gif][Image: ALttP_dampe.gif]
[Image: ALttP_happymasksalesman.gif][Image: ALttP_gorons.gif][Image: ALttP_zoras.gif][Image: ALttP_adultlink.gif]

[Image: sheetsofar.gif]
#2
Pretty cool mockup.
#3
Not really going for anything specific with the mockup-type-things. Just showing what the sprites would look like in game.

The only one I put much effort into was the last one with the Temple of Time. That was a pain in the ass.

There's much more to come, I'm finally back into spriting after a couple of years out of the picture.
#4
Pretty cool job.
#5
Also note that A Link to the Past's style kinda limits my abilities, so these guys are a lot more simplified than I am capable of. In a way I find this style fun because it tests me to see how well I can mimic something yet it must remain simplified. It's quite tricky.
#6
reminds me alot of the ocarina of time 2d project that never got finished


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)