01-02-2010, 06:49 PM
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
redblueyellow's submissions
|
|
01-02-2010, 07:23 PM
Great!
01-02-2010, 07:48 PM
I really like that Railway Tunnel rip
Great job
01-04-2010, 03:21 PM
01-04-2010, 11:39 PM
Great! I have no idea who could be left... the Lardna bots, the construction workers, ummmm...
01-05-2010, 02:50 AM
(01-04-2010, 11:39 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Great! I have no idea who could be left... the Lardna bots, the construction workers, ummmm... Those were actually both in the "Misc. People" sheet, but it's mainly just some Tazmilly residents and the item guy. There ARE about 34 animal "npcs" that are left to rip, so I'll probably just put them all on one sheet.
01-05-2010, 08:20 AM
34 different animals? Should be a record, I don't know about any game which has such an amount of these npc types.
01-05-2010, 03:43 PM
01-05-2010, 06:59 PM
I love that Null and Shadow viruses!
My holidays are ending so I won't be able to get many sheets either, I guess
01-06-2010, 08:26 AM
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2010, 08:27 AM by redblueyellow.)
01-08-2010, 08:34 PM
01-09-2010, 11:33 AM
Cool stuff.
01-10-2010, 02:18 AM
01-16-2010, 09:20 PM
01-18-2010, 02:00 PM
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)



I'll try and make the saturday updates have 2-3 sheets to make up for the other days though.