Posts: 6,683
Threads: 49
Joined: Apr 2009
01-01-2010, 04:15 PM
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2010, 05:54 PM by Cobalt Blue.)
i remember that male lara croft from that PJ challenge. one of my favorites indeed.
this is basically me in 2009 minus a lot of animated stuff and comissions
Posts: 8,812
Threads: 131
Joined: May 2008
This is basically everything (not including my secret santa gift) that I've posted on here.
As you can see, I rarely sprite.
Posts: 2,145
Threads: 51
Joined: May 2008
01-01-2010, 08:38 PM
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2010, 08:38 PM by tsr moderation staff.)
![[Image: 2009sprites.png]](http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/4151/2009sprites.png)
i
might come back to the rorschach and GB okami ones someday
edit: metaru why is donkey kong holding his controller upside down?
Posts: 296
Threads: 5
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,145
Threads: 51
Joined: May 2008
haha yeah it was for an mfgg compo
Posts: 2,335
Threads: 42
Joined: May 2008
Don't worry, Vipershark: you're not alone (in being lazy, anyway...)
Posts: 6,683
Threads: 49
Joined: Apr 2009
01-01-2010, 09:48 PM
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2010, 09:50 PM by Cobalt Blue.)
'[fish in space Wrote:'
edit: metaru why is donkey kong holding his controller upside down?
because he's a fucking enraged gorila frustrated by megaman
PS: your fucking name screwed the tags
Posts: 1,369
Threads: 37
Joined: Sep 2008
took me over an hour to compile this, i did so much..
there's also a lot of things i didnt finish that's not part of this, so this is the "finished verision of 09" (Except jynx)
Posts: 6,683
Threads: 49
Joined: Apr 2009
wait is that me on vic's sheet? O:
and dear god above's post puts an tear on my eye
Posts: 543
Threads: 75
Joined: May 2008
01-02-2010, 11:05 AM
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2010, 11:17 AM by LilGrim1991.)
I need to learn to clean my clutter:
http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/6181/spritesof09.png
also for some reason, I couldn't fit this in anywhere-
I think it was a good year for spriting for me, just wish I did more of it. It always calms me down, but ah well, in exchange for spriting less, I'm ending up with a kickass portfolio in animation and illustrator.
Posts: 296
Threads: 5
Joined: Apr 2009
(01-02-2010, 10:36 AM)Metaru Wrote: wait is that me on vic's sheet? O:
ayup. did that months ago and never came around posting it anywhere ...
Posts: 1,369
Threads: 37
Joined: Sep 2008
(01-01-2010, 07:59 PM)Vipershark Wrote: ![[Image: anubis2.png]](http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e140/Vipershark/anubis2.png)
lol wut dis
Posts: 1,784
Threads: 92
Joined: Jan 2009
vic and jarona make my pixeldick happy
Posts: 8,812
Threads: 131
Joined: May 2008
(01-02-2010, 11:55 AM)JarJar Wrote: (01-01-2010, 07:59 PM)Vipershark Wrote: ![[Image: anubis2.png]](http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e140/Vipershark/anubis2.png)
lol wut dis
I was bored and sprited anubis (who was you at the time)
Posts: 214
Threads: 6
Joined: May 2008
Not too much, but I think it's a significant improvement over past years in terms of quality.