Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

4 Arcobaleno animations
#1
I know they're pretty basic, but It's supposed to be a generic Idle pose for them. I might make more, but I've been pretty bored of it lately, so its a maybe.

From the Anime "Katekyo Hitman Reborn!". I'm currently very obsessed with it Cute

Verde
Mammon
Fong
Luche
#2
redid mammon here
#3
I like these, just waiting for more sophisticated animations!
#4
by sophisticated you mean neater?
#5
How about more complex
#6
ah, okay.
#7
By sophisticated I meant that the actual animation be more fancy, instead of an idle idle if you see what I mean.
#8
Ciaossu!

When can we see the rest of the famiglia?
#9
I don't know, I've started to lose motivation on this, but I might pick it up soon.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)