Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

ATTN: Anyone who's used Graphics Gale
#1
Can I save a set of layers as PNG, upload the file to imageshack, and still have it come out as an animation? I'm thinking of downloading this program. Currently, I'm using GIMP. It's good, but I can only save animations as GIF (my animations usually have a lot of color, which makes the image get blurred because of GIF).
#2
Though the .apng format does exist, GG doesn't support it. Normal .png doesn't have the capacity for storing layering or animation.
#3
Afraid not as the layers would get lost and merged into one when saved as a PNG. There are animated PNGs such as MNG and APNG but these are very rare and GG as far as I know doesn't support them.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)