Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Smash Bros. Project 5.0 (Palette now in first post)
#91
yeah, i didn't really edit klonoa as much as put him in the newer pallet
#92
Just to say, though, Sonic looks more in-style than Klonoa does.
#93
Sonic does not look more in-style imo, he looks close to nothing like his brawl model, looks too much like Cylent's style :/

EDIT: "Close to brawl model" is a bad way to phrase things. I think he should looks closer to the model in the way that the face was shaped.
#94
Haha, excellent selection of new characters. Those are WAY better choices than the Brawl roster as a whole (though, I've always seen Midna as a higher qualified Smash contender over Tingle, but probably far too late into the process for that).
And a unique style it is... I'm interested in seeing how a majority of the characters turn out.
#95
I believe we updated the Bowser sprite.
#96
Why don't you post it so it can be added ?
#97
I think we are agreeing on this one.
But not sure.

[Image: BowserSSB-3.png]
#98
i think it needs a few less yellow shades
#99
How many does it have?
he has 4 shades
Did we decide that 4 would be good for bigger areas, or is that me trying to rationalize?
I dont think he needs less shades per say, just to make better use of his current ones.
What's the deal with Bowser's colors, anyway? Aren't they from the M&L 3 palette?
Less so now, but they were, yes. I'm not sure how much remains.
Roster Update, this maybe the last one I do for this month. (Maybe) So can either Number Six or TonBerry please update if that's okay


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)