I mean it. From the bottom of my heart, I do not and never will give a fuck.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
I don't give a fuck.
|
|
12-13-2009, 07:38 PM
12-13-2009, 07:38 PM
me neither
please excuse me while i dont give a fuck
12-13-2009, 07:39 PM
cool kids palace
12-13-2009, 07:40 PM
well I give the LEAST fuck
12-13-2009, 07:42 PM
12-13-2009, 07:44 PM
spamhaul is about giving the least amount of fucks possible
take fucks
ravan doesn't think he's witty but every time he makes a joke it's so good that people steal it for the next year im gay
12-13-2009, 07:52 PM
rules of spamhaul
1. if you're not gay get out 2. give no fucks 3. you are a fabulous dude |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

