Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

REEEEMEEEEMBER THE PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST
#1
diogy was masterofthewii back at pt and he doesnt want me to tell anyone because he thinks youll treat him like shit

just sayin

pretty sure nobody cares Cool
#2
thanks for the heads up bro
#3
oh god what
#4
this is bad what will happen
#5
we shold have a reunion in 5 years
come back here, talk about where we are in life, what job we have, etc
#6
hey guys let's go treat diogy like shit
who is with me
#7
sorry I didn't confess earlier guys

but yeah

Not like I wasn't going to admit this ether way

ether way

do what you want
#8
(12-13-2009, 02:40 PM)BlasterMaster Wrote: hey guys let's go treat diogy like shit
who is with me
no i think thats p. mean tbh
i just posted this because i felt like it

rated my own thread 1 star yeeeeaaaaah
#9
(12-13-2009, 02:40 PM)Snow Miser Wrote: sorry I didn't confess earlier guys

but yeah

Not like I wasn't going to admit this ether way

ether way

do what you want
masteroftheweiner
#10
(12-13-2009, 02:43 PM)Sonikku Wrote:
(12-13-2009, 02:40 PM)Snow Miser Wrote: sorry I didn't confess earlier guys

but yeah

Not like I wasn't going to admit this ether way

ether way

do what you want
masteroftheweiner

ore like masterofthepee
#11
lol no
#12
(12-13-2009, 02:43 PM)Sonikku Wrote:
(12-13-2009, 02:40 PM)Snow Miser Wrote: sorry I didn't confess earlier guys

but yeah

Not like I wasn't going to admit this ether way

ether way

do what you want
masteroftheweiner

diogalesuisoneclassydood@gmail.com (E-mail address not verified) says:
*no really
*That shit's been past
*long time ago
Colton says:
*So has mine
*It's good to look back and laugh at the past
#13
wait what
#14
and i am colton


the reason why im never on msn is because colton is (and because lazy), idk how to use two msns at the same time on the same computer
#15
i am actually every member :/
i like having conversations with myself

i get bored a lot


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)