Posts: 8,812
Threads: 131
Joined: May 2008
does anyone know what computer program is used to do the "whisper" voice that announces the next person that you have to kill? Because I need it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjFKjOrIv...re=related
the voice at the beginning that says "SHIIIIINOBU"
Posts: 6,699
Threads: 104
Joined: Jun 2008
10-27-2009, 08:39 PM
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2009, 08:40 PM by Alpha Six.)
i know that old macintosh programs (before imacs and shit; the old desktops) used to have a program built in that let you do shit like that)
dunno about a windows alternative or if new iMacs have it or not
you might just have to use really hardcore voice distortion in a sound editing program
Posts: 466
Threads: 27
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,328
Threads: 33
Joined: May 2008
didn't Mecha use the voice distortion thing in his No More Plumbers fangame?
Posts: 8,812
Threads: 131
Joined: May 2008
yeah, but I haven't been able to get in contact with him at all
what's his MSN
Posts: 69
Threads: 8
Joined: Oct 2008
hiii
Grasshopper (the team that made No More Heroes) used an inbuild Mac program that can generate voices (text-to-speech). I am not sure what the program is specifically called, but it has a voice set called "whisper" which is what they used.
Any Mac-user should be familiar with this program if you ask them, I believe. At least that's how Mac-users responded to me.
Hope I'm not too late
Posts: 8,812
Threads: 131
Joined: May 2008
how did you do it then
you had the effect in no more plumbers
Posts: 969
Threads: 36
Joined: Aug 2009
speekonia or w/e has "mike (whisper) and female (whisper)"
Posts: 8,812
Threads: 131
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 4,150
Threads: 68
Joined: May 2008
Apparently it's a free download. No crack or anything. Rhymey got it for the Spamhaul Challenge thing.
Posts: 444
Threads: 8
Joined: Apr 2009
(12-10-2009, 05:25 PM)Vipershark Wrote: where do I get speekonia
. . .
Posts: 8,812
Threads: 131
Joined: May 2008
I was under the assumption that it was a torrent
Posts: 969
Threads: 36
Joined: Aug 2009
no you just put your email in and name and you close and reopen it its activated
Posts: 8,812
Threads: 131
Joined: May 2008
okay
i'll try it out then
does it work like vocaloid where it has both japanese and english?
Posts: 6,683
Threads: 49
Joined: Apr 2009
vocaloids doesnt have english and japanese.
mean, miku only talks in engrish.