Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

mickupo is back
#31
Loading.
Please wait..
#32
(12-07-2009, 10:40 PM)Sonikku Wrote: lol nobody can do it B)

maybe if you werent so fucen vague while attempting to explain shit
#33
look i can unthank my post twice.
#34
(12-07-2009, 10:04 PM)Sonikku Wrote: he posted sprites mostly which was below general discussion

oh.

i still didn't post anywhere except in general discussion on PT anyways
#35
(12-08-2009, 12:01 AM)bryan GT broyan Wrote:
(12-07-2009, 10:04 PM)Sonikku Wrote: he posted sprites mostly which was below general discussion

oh.

i still didn't post anywhere except in general discussion on PT anyways

comics section
#36
holy shit

apparently I did it
#37
Doesn't that mean your connection's crap?
#38
probably
#39
[Image: spinner_big.gif]
#40
What. Didn't expect to find a tread about my return in spamhaul.


Also
(12-07-2009, 09:59 PM)Sonikku Wrote: [Image: dekubabahg5.gif] [Image: mgmppkke8.gif]

he made these


somehow imageshack has not decided to delete them despite them being there for 3 years
by "there" i mean my old forum that has been dead for 3 years

What the hell. Can't believe these things still exist. I thought they were lost for eternity. And those two happen to be maybe my two best works.
#41
Heh, Apparently I triplethanked...

Yay for weirdness

And welcome back, Even though i don't know ya.
#42
Shadow Computer has broken the record.
Three thanks.
#43
holy shit
#44
(12-09-2009, 03:04 AM)Mickupo Wrote: What the hell. Can't believe these things still exist. I thought they were lost for eternity. And those two happen to be maybe my two best works.

you posted those on my forum back in 2006 and somehow I remembered the url of it upon your return and salvaged those two (which were the only 2 pieces of pixel art you ever posted on my forum) from it
#45
Maybe I should have dumped all my stuff to your forum.
Also thankees for Shadow Computer for the welcomes and congrats too for the record.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)