Posts: 4
Threads: 1
Joined: May 2008
Heya guys. I don't ever post here, but I have gotten criticism from other spriters, and have been wondering if this is good enough to be put on the site.
I did in-fact make all the poses and attacks 100% custom. It's the items that are partially custom.
I made this in my friend GoldStuds style, since his old FD Link was ugly compared to his newer OOT Link.
So, what do you think? This is my first submission, but definitely not my first custom.
Posts: 969
Threads: 36
Joined: Aug 2009
looks awefully similar to
this but with different shading
Posts: 27
Threads: 6
Joined: Nov 2009
. i like it, its really smooth
Posts: 4
Threads: 1
Joined: May 2008
(12-08-2009, 05:32 PM)Rhymey Wrote: looks awefully similar to this but with different shading
Yes GoldStud made that one... and I made my own in his style. I SWEAR I didn't edit any pose at all.
I made them all custom, and I didn't look at that Link when I did it either.
You can put them side-by-side if you want. My FD Link is taller, has more poses, items, and attacks that are unique to my sheet.
Posts: 570
Threads: 9
Joined: May 2009
(12-08-2009, 05:38 PM)The Fierce Oni Wrote: You can put them side-by-side if you want. My FD Link is taller, has more poses, items, and attacks that are unique to my sheet.
It's true. But anyway, good looking sprites.
Posts: 13,415
Threads: 305
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 969
Threads: 36
Joined: Aug 2009
(12-08-2009, 05:38 PM)The Fierce Oni Wrote: (12-08-2009, 05:32 PM)Rhymey Wrote: looks awefully similar to this but with different shading
Yes GoldStud made that one... and I made my own in his style. I SWEAR I didn't edit any pose at all.
I made them all custom, and I didn't look at that Link when I did it either.
You can put them side-by-side if you want. My FD Link is taller, has more poses, items, and attacks that are unique to my sheet.
i see. i like em, in that case. :p
Posts: 4,309
Threads: 34
Joined: Jul 2009
Although I kinda wish that the slashing animations had one or MAYBE two more frames of animation for the slashing, this is one of the better, if not best attempts at a Fierce Diety custom. I give you a "

"
Posts: 475
Threads: 7
Joined: Sep 2008
HOLY CRAP.......
Reminds me of the one from the manga.
Posts: 4,309
Threads: 34
Joined: Jul 2009
Speaking of, wasn't there a Majora in the manga. Some big monster thing that the mask was made from? I think someone should sprite THAT thing... I kinda want to. Maybe after finals I'll try.
Posts: 6,683
Threads: 49
Joined: Apr 2009
the huge boss worms in the third or fourth temple, if i am not wrong. that battle was basically a reference to Ultraman (or at least thats what i though when i saw link becoming huge). but for that you had to use another mask that turned you into a giant.
fierce deity was purely made for boss battles
Posts: 475
Threads: 7
Joined: Sep 2008
(12-08-2009, 10:12 PM)TomGuycott Wrote: Speaking of, wasn't there a Majora in the manga. Some big monster thing that the mask was made from? I think someone should sprite THAT thing... I kinda want to. Maybe after finals I'll try.
Yes it was.
Posts: 19
Threads: 4
Joined: May 2009
His is better. Put it up.
Posts: 4,662
Threads: 50
Joined: May 2008
I believe it already is up

.