Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Hangman game
#76
Nope, doesn't fit.
#77
E
#78
How about an E?

edit: fuck you vipershark
#79
|_
Why you ---- -e ------?

1 E
#80
(12-04-2009, 12:03 AM)Lunyka Wrote: Nope, doesn't fit.
thats what /s/he said

Lun edit: You're lame.

awesome
#81
B.
#82
_|_
Why you ---- -e ------?

No B
#83
I
#84
_|_
Why you ---- -e -i--e-?

1 I
I also forgot an E sorry about that.
#85
A
#86
_|_
Why you -a-- -e -i--e-?

1 A
#87
Dammit, all the phrases I'm coming up with aren't working.

How about an M?
#88
_|_
Why you -a-- me -i--e-?

1 M
#89
O
#90
_|_
Why you -a-- me -i--e-?

O has already been Guessed. It's in the word "you"


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)