Posts: 1,251
Threads: 23
Joined: Oct 2008
Thanks Ton.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1O1Y0EZ6
The jingle and level up song you mentioned are actually one song, simply titles Victory!!, so I recorded it and cut it off where I think you wanted it.
Posts: 1,083
Threads: 27
Joined: Jun 2008
Here is a voice clip of Captain Falcon just trying to upload the folder.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HI7P3M7Q
Posts: 606
Threads: 25
Joined: May 2008
Why is Kirby's Brawl voice subject to change again? I liked it
Posts: 1,083
Threads: 27
Joined: Jun 2008
12-02-2009, 07:56 PM
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2009, 08:10 PM by D2S-Speed.)
I got the Mario VFX uploaded, if you need more let me know.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NSA47UET
These were uploaded by Captain Dolce @ FFShrine.com Forums.
EDIT: To make it easier here is the website but you gotta sign up for it.
http://forums.ffshrine.org/showthread.php?t=51759
Posts: 2,414
Threads: 86
Joined: Sep 2008
Ton I should have every Sukapon sound.
Andy specific sounds you need, and what format?
Posts: 13,415
Threads: 305
Joined: Feb 2009
http://rapidshare.com/files/315529160/ge...y.mp3.html
My idea for Geno's victory. Let me know what you think.
Posts: 606
Threads: 25
Joined: May 2008
12-03-2009, 09:08 AM
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2009, 09:08 AM by HyperSonic92.)
I like it. Although in my opinion it would sound twice as epic if it sounded orchestrated.
Posts: 2,335
Threads: 42
Joined: May 2008
12-03-2009, 12:24 PM
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2009, 12:31 PM by Kitsu.)
I have SFAdventures Krystal clips. There aren't really that many, though. Not to mention Krystal has a new VA, and Assault had even fewer ingame clips than Adventures.
Also, all the Mario character voices should be available at MFGG (except Geno, seeing he didn't have any), so those should be fairly easy, and there's quite a bit of choices for the characters who haven't been in Smash yet.
Posts: 2,144
Threads: 56
Joined: Apr 2009
I can provide almost every sound effect from SSBB so I can provide those if we need them. This includes English as well as the Japanese voice clips should we decide to use any.
Posts: 1,275
Threads: 17
Joined: Mar 2009
http://208.53.138.111/soundtracks/klonoa...-track.mp3
All Klonoa's voice clips and general sfx from Klonoa: Door to Phantomile.
Posts: 606
Threads: 25
Joined: May 2008
(12-03-2009, 12:31 PM)Rökkan Wrote: http://208.53.138.111/soundtracks/klonoa...-track.mp3
All Klonoa's voice clips and general sfx from Klonoa: Door to Phantomile.
Which is an awesome game BTW
Also are we using Sonic's Brawl voice clips cause to be honest I'd prefer we use SADX, SA2B, and Heroes voice clips for Sonic. Although that's not up to me
Posts: 13,415
Threads: 305
Joined: Feb 2009
Awesome. We should have someone save all these so it's all in one place. Does anyone want to be in charge of that?
Posts: 2,335
Threads: 42
Joined: May 2008
Sounds like the Smash Project needs an SVN.
Posts: 13,415
Threads: 305
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 606
Threads: 25
Joined: May 2008
12-03-2009, 12:47 PM
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2009, 12:48 PM by HyperSonic92.)
(12-03-2009, 12:45 PM)Heat Miser Wrote: SVN?
I don't know what it is either. Please explain Splod