Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Suigin
#1
Lock this thread

I wanna see you do it Very Sad
#2
This will be the one spamhaul thread I'll rate 5 stars if you do it.
#3
post
#4
the thread was locked



but suigin wasn't in it during the lock!!! conspiracy
#5
I see you K.D

Suigin! new task for you!

Post in this thread while locked.
#6
post poooooooost lemme watch my animes for god's sake
#7
Fine. 5 star rated thread.
#8
the no life who rates all threads 1 will fuck it up anyways
#9
I do hope you realize thats me right?

I do it to see what threads really deserve a 5 star rating and two threads had gotten a 5 star rating even after I already rated them a one star. It shows the good threads of the spamhaul.

Edit:
Oh damn, someone rated it lower then a 5 already.
#10
Oh hi


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)