11-18-2009, 05:27 PM
this is harassment and its hurting my feelings please ban him suigin
also you need to be 13 and up to be here hes only 11
also you need to be 13 and up to be here hes only 11
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
rickhog called me a jerk
|
|
11-18-2009, 05:27 PM
this is harassment and its hurting my feelings please ban him suigin
also you need to be 13 and up to be here hes only 11
11-18-2009, 05:48 PM
im 11 too
11-18-2009, 07:13 PM
Oh, you poor baby!
Here, let me kiss it and make it better!
I know how you feel, I told RICKhog I liked his avatar. And since that encounter he has neglected to acknowledge my existence on this online community. I feel disregarded and overlooked.
11-19-2009, 08:53 PM
@two previous posters:
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
11-19-2009, 09:20 PM
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|