Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Lunyka eat fucking shit you should be banned you terrible and utterly wasteless mod.
#1
I hope a reptar fucking chews on your nuts your hairy bald chimp lunyka.
#2
I rated this topic a 1.
#3
this is a great topic
#4
(11-16-2009, 08:09 PM)Jamais Vu Wrote: I rated this topic a 1.

I too rated it a 1. Only after you posted though.
#5
hey lunyka ban him again for lols
despite my horrible day this is hilarious
on omegle i was talking to someone with a fetish for fat people and almost gave them boos msn
#6
(11-16-2009, 08:02 PM)Boo Wrote: I hope a reptar fucking chews on your nuts your hairy bald chimp lunyka.

Oh yeah baby hmmmmm~
How'd you know what my fetish was?
#7
reading this thread reminds me of that giant inflatable mattress i slept on when i went to my friends house on halloween
#8
boo your avatar and sig at first were like 'hey women, cool' but now they're both really annoying and before i even read your posts i'm like 'ugh'
oh, and i say 'ugh' after i read them too
#9
Hey Dex, do you think he'd freak out like bnewton if we got rid of his avatar and signature?
#10
You guys get so pissed. haha
#11
boonewton
#12
suigining
#13
(11-16-2009, 08:24 PM)Boo Wrote: You guys get so pissed. haha

(11-16-2009, 08:02 PM)Boo Wrote: Lunyka eat fucking shit you should be banned you terrible and utterly wasteless mod.
I hope a reptar fucking chews on your nuts your hairy bald chimp lunyka.
#14
Felt this needed an illustration.

[Image: baldhairychimpreptar.jpg]
#15
There's funny and then there's pissed.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)