Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

1930s Video Game Characters!
#31
[Image: 1j8bag.png]

got that far when i realized i had used too many colors, hopes this gives you an idea, drew
#32
Still a WiP, just wanted to know if it was up to par:
[Image: 30link.png]

e:
[Image: 30link.png]
#33
(11-11-2009, 08:14 PM)Dex Wrote: [Image: 1j8bag.png]

got that far when i realized i had used too many colors, hopes this gives you an idea, drew

the only problem with that is that the eyes are backwards.
The "mouths" of the pac men should be facing outward, not in.
#34
trying this in a different pose
[Image: 2rd9tvt.jpg]
I think I might need to work a bit on the right arm. (and maybe the left hand)

better then the last one I made?
#35
Body-wise, yes

The face is a bit cluttered and like you said, his left hand/right arm is off
#36
(11-10-2009, 11:54 AM)nicktheslayer Wrote: Is this being put up soon?

Not when I can improve it. Look:

[Image: 30pikachu.png]

Is that better?
#37
Much
#38
[Image: 30link2.png]

Any good?
#39
(11-13-2009, 11:34 AM)SengirDev Wrote: [Image: 30link2.png]

Any good?
Oh,that's supposed to be Link.
#40
[Image: 2ni4ehc.jpg]


Made the nose smaller and moved it a bit.
and the I made hat a bit smaller too along with fixing some of the issue's I noted.
#41
his left arm is too jagged, and his right is too jiggly, as if it had no bones. His head is also really messed up, I would start over on that. Plus, the musroom spots really don't need sel-out.

The body looks good
#42
Like this
[Image: 1930__s_Vaati_by_SorcererVaati.png]
#43
Oh nice just fix the shading around the eye.
#44
(11-13-2009, 07:35 PM)koopaul Wrote: Oh nice just fix the shading around the eye.
The pupil or the rim
#45
The rim mostly.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)