11-06-2009, 06:58 PM
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Draw your mind.
|
|
11-06-2009, 07:14 PM
Yeah, I like warmer colors more (even though its still kinda cool)
11-06-2009, 07:15 PM
11-06-2009, 10:43 PM
11-07-2009, 11:44 AM
Now everyone's happy c:
11-07-2009, 05:35 PM
Purple looks definitely awesome. I want to see some more sprites in this style Baegal. They look great.
11-07-2009, 05:46 PM
i might make more, but me beong lazy, don't get your hopes up. I might, but I'm currently working on like 2-3 things now.
11-07-2009, 05:50 PM
That's ok.
11-07-2009, 07:58 PM
11-07-2009, 09:40 PM
11-08-2009, 09:14 AM
yo a koopas eats a sandwitch of shit
11-08-2009, 10:19 AM
When were the koopas dildo heads?
11-08-2009, 12:18 PM
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2009, 12:19 PM by Vipershark.)
11-08-2009, 04:45 PM
you're thinking of dark bloom ewwww
11-08-2009, 08:36 PM
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: ITHINK.gif]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/Gizmonicgamer/ITHINK.gif)

