Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Luigi
#76
I think we've got our Luigi.
#77
(11-03-2009, 11:16 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: I think we've got our Luigi.
Big Grin Thank you!
#78
I still think that his skin color is too dark, so what about this?

[Image: luigiSSBB-9.png]
#79
It needs to be the same color as Mario's.
#80
If you think it's too light, then use shading techniques to make it look lighter instead of changing the palette.
#81
I also thought that having Luigi with a more pale face would make his differences with Mario stand out more.
But, I also remembered that Luigi is Mario's twin brother.

So, I think he should have the same skin color.

Also, the color of his jeans, I still suggest we use a purple-ish tone or a darker blue as it'd go better with the green.
#82
oh, I didn't know they're twins...never actually thought about that.

Getting back on topic, I think the jeans would look pretty good like more teal (me hating really cool colors)
#83
hows about the first color overalls, like this

[Image: luigiSSBB-10.png]
#84
Mr. L isn't supposed to have his eyes showing. They're pretty much suppose to be white angry eyes.
#85
(11-03-2009, 08:45 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: Mr. L isn't supposed to have his eyes showing. They're pretty much suppose to be white angry eyes.

They only did that probably because he wares a black mask on his eyes, and the white shows them more (because of course, the characters had all black eyes).
#86
http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/2664/monsieurell.png
[Image: monsieurell.png]

I dunno, I think the white eyes makes him look more evil.

Which is good.
#87
Yes, like that, but I suggest adding the 2nd shade of white somewhere in the eyes.
#88
Definitely like the white eyes more.
#89
You mean like this? Also is this his Alternate costume?
[Image: mnb.png]
#90
Yes, it is.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)