Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Yoshi
#46
(10-29-2009, 04:11 PM)Sploder Wrote: Is that based off the original one, or is from the palette topic? (referring to Yoshi's colors...)

Should be off the palette topic.
#47
Honestly I like CeeY's better, it has more depth and is smoother imo.
#48
I decided to make a new yoshi, but we of course don't have to use it. just a suggestion, by making him view sideways, so what do you think? (the Left one)

[Image: NewYoshi.png]
#49
I like this one!
It looks more in style :]
#50
so should we add this one too?
#51
Some very slight edits:
[Image: tempm.png]
#52
I think some characters should remain facing forward. Yoshi being one of them. However well eventually need to have all these characters facing in various directions anyway.
#53
Here are different pallets for Yoshi's alternative colors.

[Image: YoshiColors.png]
#54
I disagree with the red palette, and if you were going for all of the Yoshi colors you forgot Brown and Gray.
#55
There is no Gray Yoshi, and I think that the Brown Yoshi is supposed to be Orange Yoshi.

EDIT: look, he is Orange here

http://www.mariowiki.com/images/7/79/Yoshi-scene1.jpg
#56
(02-25-2009, 04:41 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: This is the topic for the SSB Project Yoshi sheet.
How do i view These?
#57
What.
#58
Oh wow.
#59
Sad I shun that post with disappointment.
#60
Unimpressed
Someone, please, remove him.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)